photo new_menu_home.png photo new_menu_aboutpsd.png photo new_menu_contactcopy1.png

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

One of those days....

You know when you are having one of those days when everything just seems off?  Like when you are getting ready for the day and you have a specific outfit in mind but then you put it on and it just doesn't work the way you wanted it to? Today has definitely been one of those days.  It's so hard to think that it will be a great day when it starts off that way.

Then my most amazing husband rushes in like a superhero. This morning when I was going through my crazy thinking and struggling with myself, he grabbed me and told me to look and at him and repeat after him.  And this is what he said, "I am beautiful.  I am sexy.  My husband loves me more than anything" (there was one more that I won't post on here because it's not appropriate). I repeated after him with the biggest smile on my face as he went through each one. He is the most amazing husband ever and I am so grateful to have him in my life.  It is amazing how his smile and encouraging words can change my outlook on the day and myself.




Do you ever have days like this?  How do you overcome those feelings?