photo new_menu_home.png photo new_menu_aboutpsd.png photo new_menu_contactcopy1.png

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Motivation

All week I have been trying to tell myself that I need to work out today but for some reason it never happens.  Whether I am too tired from work, or I just didn't feel up to it, whatever my EXCUSES I didn't do it.  Notice how I capitalized excuses, because it is just that, I have been making excuses for why I shouldn't do it and I don't want to do that anymore.  I want to take charge of my life, my health, instead of being depressed or upset with myself.  I am the only one that can take control and turn it all around.  I stumbled upon these inspirational pictures, about working out, on Pinterest and I wanted to share them for those that may be struggling to find that motivation like I am.

Via Eat Drink Paleo

Via Eat Drink Paleo

Via Eat Drink Paleo

Via Eat Drink Paleo

What do you do to motivate yourself?  Do you have any favorite workouts or foods?