photo new_menu_home.png photo new_menu_aboutpsd.png photo new_menu_contactcopy1.png

Friday, October 4, 2013

Fabulous Finds Friday

Welcome to another Friday of Fabulous Finds Friday.  Sorry I didn't post one last week I was busy working extra hours so that we could leave for Las Vegas earlier on Friday, but oh well, at least I am today.

1. When we were in Las Vegas last weekend hanging out with our friends they took us scorpion hunting.  We had never heard of this before, probably because we live in Utah, but our friends have a ton of scorpions in their backyard and every night they go out with a black light and hunt for them so they can kill them.  What's interesting is the reason why they used the black light was because if you shine it around the scorpions glow a neon green and you can find them hiding.  Here are some pictures:
This is what they would look like in daylight but we had
to use a flashlight to shine the light because it was night.
This is what they look like under a black light.  Pretty cool huh! and really easy to find.

2. I found a new fragrance, from Bath and Body Works, that I love for my car that reminds me of fall.  Every time I sniff I want to eat a pumpkin cupcake.  It's so yummy! 





3.  I saw this really cute pillow, on pinterest, that I want to do with all of our Instagram photos.  You can see how to do it here.








Source Pinterest
4. Isn't this hairstyle so cute? I am so excited to learn how to do it.  I love that it can either be a relaxed hairstyle or you can dress it up for a fancy hairstyle. And it seems so easy to do!








5. Whitney over at A Mommy's Life with  a Touch of Yellow had this adorable tutorial of how to turn a $1 pumpkin from Dollar Tree into a beautiful holiday decor item.  Check out her tutorial here.







Did you find anything fabulous this week that you would love to share with others?